The perfect accompaniment to the Southern Fried Chicken recipe and pretty much anything else for that matter. Absolutely delicious and can be adjusted to suit everyone’s taste buds.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili sauce, brand of chilli sauce and heat level of your choosing
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Combine mayonnaise, cayenne, garlic, chilli sauce and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk until combined. Taste and adjust accordingly.
- Serve aioli in a small ramekin, bowl, or directly on top of food and garnish with a sprinkle of cayenne pepper. Serve cool to slightly below room temperature.